Thursday, July 17, 2008

About Me

Posted by Mr.100 |

I am 18 years old, living at home, and currently working towards become a personal trainer. I’ve known for awhile that office work was not for me and that my ambitious and competitive nature will lead me to bigger things.

My interests include, computers, videogames, chasing girls, sport, fitness training and of course making money. Recently I discovered the PTC (Paid to Click) sites and since then my mind has been working overtime to come up with ways in which I can make a significant amount of money through it.

This blog was created with that task in mind, to help make me money. However I believe it provides all beginners a great place to learn and start on their journey to financial freedom. I believe the greatest sources of motivation are goals. By having goals we always have something to achieve for and prove to ourselves that we can do anything.

My goals are:
• To create a website dedicated to introducing beginners to PTC and developing the largest PTC community.
• Make $100,000+ next year through PTC sites alone.
• To be a millionaire by my 21st birthday (24/04/2011).

I hate wasting my time and I hate wasting the time of others, because time is our most precious resource. Therefore I am doing my best to give you the best information and guidance.

0 comments:

Subscribe