Saturday, July 26, 2008

Welcome

Posted by Mr.100 |

Welcome to PTC100. This blog has been setup to help beginners and more experienced people make money online through the easiest method possible.


I used to be like most other people and I was stuck in the rat-race. I believed that the only way to make money was through a career and as a student in my senior year my career plan looked like this:


Graduate school > Go to University > Get a degree > Find a job and settle in for 50 years.


Completely boring, uninspiring and it definitely lacked ambition. But in the last 12 months my life has completely changed. I now work for myself and enjoy the money that I earned so easily and almost completely without stress.


So what happened?


12 months ago I was home alone doing an assignment and all of a sudden I felt something move passed my leg. I looked down to see the cutest dog imaginable. She was called Amy and was obviously lost and had just happened to walk into my house. Instinctively I looked for a phone number on the collar and less than an hour after ringing the owners Amy was returned. The most important part of the story was that I received $10 for my efforts, a seemingly small sum of money, but I had done next to nothing for it.


This sequence of events got me thinking and I was soon wondering if it was possible for me to earn $10 a day by doing next to nothing.


Of course I found out that I could make $10 a day, but it was more exciting that I could easily make so much more than that each day. Today I work for myself running a successful trading business as well as various other money making projects. 3 months ago I became interested in Paid to Click (PTC) sites. Sites which require members to click and view ads and for each ad that is viewed for the allotted time the member is paid. Previously I had thought that these sites were all scams, but that is simply not true. Now that I have found many trusted sites, I have made a substantial amount of money. You can learn more about me here.


There are two purposes of this blog.

  1. To help beginners learn how to make money online using PTC sites.

  1. To help me make money.

I feel like this blog does a very good job in helping beginners. I believe all the information you need to start your journey is on this blog. The second purpose of helping me make money requires your help. I have provided you with all the information you need and as you will soon learn the number 1 method of making money on PTC sites is referring people. This is why when you click the banners on this blog, the site you are taken to has me (Mr100) as the person who referred you.


This is how you can help me make extra money. You lose nothing, and by being here you gain free and invaluable knowledge. I feel that is only reasonable to ask that if you can sign up to the sites shown on this blog that I am your referrer. You simply have to click on the banners here and here.

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and continue to explore the blog. To begin I suggest you read the Getting Started page. I wish you every success on your journey to making money online.



Subscribe via email and receive my “Efficient Ad Viewing Guide” completely free. I guarantee it will halve the time you spend clicking on ads daily. You will not find it anywhere else!


Enter your Email



0 comments:

Subscribe