Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Will you become Filthy Rich?

Posted by Mr.100 |

I found this to be a fun little quiz. Hopefully what it tells me is right and I will become Filthy Rich.


Will you become filthy rich?
If you had a positive answer to 5 out of 9 questions

You have the attitude in you to become very rich. You have the desire and you are sure that you will do it. Good Luck.

If you had a negative answer to 5 out of 9 questions:
You may not earn more money than you need. Changing your attitude towards money can surely make you a richer person.

To post a link to this quiz on myspace or blog or embed it with your results visit Fun Quiz - Will you become filthy rich?


Subscribe via email and receive my “Efficient Ad Viewing Guide” completely free. I guarantee it will halve the time you spend clicking on ads daily. You will not find it anywhere else!


Enter your Email



0 comments:

Subscribe